Prime Amplified indoor HDTV antenna makes your life free, get rid of cable TV, enjoy your favorite channels without paying a cable fees.
1) Size:13*11.8*0.02 in
2) Working Frequency : VHF(170-240Mhz) \ UHF(470-860Mhz)
3) Compatible with 720p, 1080i, 1080p/ ATSC
4) Power Supply Connector : USB
5) Impedance : 75Ω
6) Coaxial Cable : 13.2ft length
7) Connector Type : F Male
8) Polarization : Linear
STEP 1: Stick the antenna on the window/wall/lay flat on the table
STEP 2: Connect the antenna to 'ANT IN' on the back of any digital-ready TV or the set-top box.
STEP 3: Scan Channels by selecting 'Menu' then 'Channel Search' and enjoy your free TV.
Choose the Right Antenna:
Check the distance to the nearest broadcast tower to choose the right antenna.
Check how many available channels in your area on antennapoint website. Channel reception will vary based on broadcast in your area.
If the digital TV antenna is not working as expected, pls try the following tips:
1. Pls make sure you have correctly connected the digital TV antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver.
2. Re-scan for channels: In the TV's setup menu, set the mode to indoor TV antenna or air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
3. Reposition the indoor TV antenna in a different location. It is suggested place it higher on a wall or closer to a window. Sometimes moving a few feet can make a difference.
4. Keep the TV antenna away from those big power consumption devices interference, such as air conditioner, refrigerator and microwave oven,etc.
5. This is an amplified HDTV antenna. If a signal cannot be received with the external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again.
6. Always remember re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.